- Designed specifically for customers new to solar. Easy and convenient to install with pre-drilled holes on panels and Z brackets for fast mounting and securing.
- Used in various off-grid applications that include 12 and 24 volts arrays, water pumping systems, signaling systems and other off-grid pplications. Great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins.
- Provides many benefits, including quiet power production and grid independence. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight); can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- Comes with two 100W 12V polycrystalline solar panels, a 30A PWM LCD charge controller, a pair of 20 ft 12 AWG daptor cables, a set of Z-brackets, and all necessary mounting hardware. With the 30A PWM charge controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W.
- Warranty: Panels, 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty; Accessories, 1 year material & workmanship warranty.
HQST 200 Watt Off-Grid Polycrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 200W solar kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats and sheds – providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This off-grid solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system. Start your solar adventure with a HQST Starter Kit!
100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)： 100 W
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
Open Circuit Voltage: (Voc) 22.4V
Short Circuit Current: (Isc) 5.92 A
Maximum System Voltage
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related RV Solar Starter Kit Products