Sunway Solar Charge Controller Regulator 7A for 12V Solar Panel Car Boat RV Marine Motor Battery Charger Kit Solar Power System Safe Protection
- [For 12V DC Systems]-This 7A solar charge Regulator use only for 12 volt DC electrical systems, solar panels and 12 volt rechargeable battery protection.
- [Solar Power Input 100W Max.]- Max. input Voltage:22 VDC, Max. Current:7 AMP, solar Panel 100 Watt Maximum. Power Output: 12 VDC Battery.
- [LED Indicators For Easy Monitoring]-This solar controller integrated with 3 LED indicators for low voltage(over discharge protection),charging and high voltage(over charge protection).
- [Quick and Easy Connection]-This solar battery charge controller coming with Versatile quick connect clips 2-Way Plug Cable, quick and easy connection to solar panel,battery and load appliance. Users don’t worry about the Positive(+) and Negative(-).
- If you need extension cable, battery clamps,male/female cigarette lighter plug and 12V Adapter for this solar controller solar power system, please check the Asin B06X6LJTD6.
Solar charge regulator is designed to control the charging from solar panel into battery, and the power draw from the battery to outputs. Therefore keep the whole solar system atproperworking condition. This solar charge regulator can be best used with our series solar panel with quick connector end.
Operating Temperature :-10℃ to 42℃
Max. input Voltage :22V
Max. array current:7A
Over discharge protection:11V +/- 0.3V
Over charge protection:15.5V +/- 0.5V
How to Charge:
Connect Solar panel, 12V rechargeable battery, and application (if any) as describe in the image of No.4 . Please always connect the battery first.
When solar panel is connected to the solar cha
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Find More RV Solar Panel Controller Products