WindyNation 100 Watt Solar Panel Complete Off-Grid RV Boat Kit with LCD PWM Charge Controller + Solar Cable + MC4 Connectors + Mounting Brackets
- Complete kit includes: (1) 100 Watt WindyNation Solar Panel, 30-Amp (user adjustable) WindyNation P30L LCD Display Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor, 40 feet of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors, all necessary mounting hardware and Installation Manual.
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- Kit will provide on average 350 Watt Hours (Wh) or 33 Amp hours of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability). Add more solar panels in the future! The included charge controller can handle up to 4pcs 100W solar panels (12 volt system) and 8pcs 100W solar panels (24 volt system)
- 100 Watt solar charging kit provides up to 100 watts of clean, free, renewable power
- PWM Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows system amperage, voltage, amp-hours, temperature and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts.
The Windy Nation 100 Watt Complete Solar Charging Kit comes with everything you need to start producing free, clean power from the sun! Perfect for RV’s, boats, cabins and back-up power! WindyNation’s 100 Watt Solar Kit includes EVERYTHING you need to get started: (1pc) 100 Watt Solar Panel, User Adjustable LCD 30-Amp Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor, 40 ft of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors for wiring, and all the necessary mounting hardware (4 Solar Panel Mounting Brackets and Fastener Sets). Product photos above show individual pictures of all the included items and additional technical information. Add a 12 volt battery and a DC-to-AC inverter and you are ready to harness the sun’s free
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE