WindyNation 200 Watt Solar Panel Kit: 2pcs 100W Solar Panels + P30L LCD PWM Charge Controller + Solar Cable + MC4 Connectors + Mounting Brackets for Off-Grid RV Boat
- 200 Watt solar charging kit provides up to 200 watts of clean, free, renewable power
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- PWM Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows sytem amperage, voltage, amp-hours, temperature and DC load draw. See Image #8 in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts.
- Kit will provide on average 820 Watt Hours (Wh) or 75 Amp hours of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability). Can be wired for 12V or 24V battery charging.
- Complete kit includes: 2pcs 100 Watt WindyNation Solar Panels, 30-Amp (user adjustable) LCD Display P30L Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor, 40 feet of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors, all necessary mounting hardware and Installation Manual.
The Windy Nation 200 Watt Complete Solar Charging Kit comes with everything you need to start producing free, clean power from the sun! Perfect for RV’s, boats, cabins and back-up power! WindyNation’s 200 Watt Solar Kit includes EVERYTHING you need to get started: (2pcs) 100 Watt Solar Panels, User Adjustable LCD 30-Amp Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor, 40 ft of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors for wiring (1 Pair MC4 Connectors and 1 Pair MC4 Branch Connectors), and all the necessary mounting hardware (8 Solar Panel Mounting Bracket and Fastener Sets). Product photos above show individual pictures of all the included items and additional technical information. Add a 12 volt battery (or a 24 v
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE