HQST 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Lightweight Solar Panel for RV/ Boat/ Other Off Grid Applications
- Various, non-common installation applications.
- Can be affixed by adhesive, grommets, zip ties or velcro; can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements.
- Holes on panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing, perfect for non-permanent installations.
- Ideal for storage in tight spaces or crowded areas that are typically off limits for traditional glass and aluminum models.
- Please note:Do not band your panels.
The HQST 50W Light Weight Solar Panel is great for stealth and effortless to transport, hang, remove, or use for non-permanent applications. Also, unlike traditional panels, while this panel may be damaged by sharp objects or scraping, there is no risk of shattering or cracking.
Maximum Power: 50W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.6V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2.84A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 3.05A
Dimensions: 21.8 x 21.2 x 0.12 inches
Weight: 2.8 Lbs.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email sales@myhqsola
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related RV Solar Panel Products